A strong planning process is the best way to create a secure financial future. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now and that plans for the future. It is my goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth in the most tax efficient manner for you and your family.
I have established a process that is based on two key aspects of financial security: wealth accumulation and asset protection. A plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to build and grow your assets the maximum possible via diversified, tax efficient investment portfolios and strategies. A plan will also provide direction when the need to be defensive arises.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
As a Financial Advisor who focuses on planning, I will work with you to create a plan that includes solid investment solutions and insurance protection when needed. Your plan will be flexible to meet your changing needs.
The first step to achieving financial freedom is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits
- Protect and grow your assets